We’re happy to announce Dr. Anna Christmann, Federal Government Coordinator of German Aerospace Policy, as patron of our flagship event ZAL Innovation Day: ‘The ZAL is an important player (…) pathing the way for carbon-neutral aviation.’
On November 10th, Airbus, Boeing, H3 Dynamics, Loganair Limited, and Lufthansa Group CleanTech Hub will discuss how to navigate through turbulent times. In just one afternoon, aviation players gain insights from highest level that will enable them to switch from passively reacting to external circumstances to actively shaping their aviation business.
However, there exist widespread mistakes in forecasting the future: Futurist Dr. Patrick Dixon will share some of the most common pitfalls and offer tips on how to avoid them.
- Glenn Llewellyn – Airbus, about the scope and significance of the Airbus Zero Emission Strategy
- Brian Moran – Boeing, about global approaches to sustainable aviation and the development of new technologies
- Erin Beilharz – Lufthansa Group CleanTech Hub, about the innovative power of startups, airlines, and science brought together
- Andy Smith – Loganair, about sustainable aviation operations already taking place
- Taras Wankewycz – H3 Dynamics, about hydrogen aviation starting small but starting now
- Patrick Dixon – Global change Ltd, about the most common mistakes in forecasting the future
When? Thursday, November 10, 13:00–18:00 o’clock
Where? On-site at ZAL TechCenter & online
Be there and get your free ticket now: https://zal-innovation-day-2022.eventbrite.de