Do you enjoy thinking outside the box? Are you interested in topics that go beyond your area of expertise? Then this workshop may be exactly what you´re looking for!
The ZAL ²TableNetwork has been developed to support an interdisciplinary exchange across company borders. Based on your personal interest, you will get the chance to discuss a variety of technical topics in rotating panels.
You may choose 4 of the following options:
- Additive Manufacturing in Production – Sustainable Aircraft Manufacturing & MRO
- Artificial Intelligence and Blockchains at ZAL
- Artificial Intelligence use cases for aircraft production and MRO
- Fuel Cell & Electrical Power Systems – What will happen to Green Aviation after the COVID-19 crisis?
- Robotics Situational Awareness – How robots can intelligently evaluate even unknown situations
- The Post-COVID-19-Cabin: Which cabin technologies and processes will change in the long term? Which will not?
- Understanding the role of digital twins in the Industry 4.0 age
During your registration, please make sure to let us know which 4 topics you are most interested in. Otherwise, you will be assigned to the groups at random.
When? 24th June 2020, 4–5:45 pm
Where? Zoom Meeting
16:00 Opening & Welcome
16:15 Impulse talk by Dr. Rainer Casdorff, Consulting Manager Aeronautic Industry and Chairman of the DIN NL Innovation Committee
16:30 Rotating panels (15min per panel)
17:30 Wrap-Up & Closing